- Overview of the Data Stage
- Introduction to Data Warehousing
- What is Data Warehousing?
- Who needs Data Warehousing?
- Why Data Warehouse is required?
- Types of Systems (OLTP, DSS, OLAP)
- Maintenance of Data Warehouse
- Data Warehousing Life Cycle
- Data Warehousing Architecture
- Integration Layer
- Staging Area
- Analysis & Reporting
- IBM WEBSHPERE DATA STAGE VERSION 8.1 Contents
- Introduction about Data Stage
- IBM Information Sever architecture
- Datastage within the IBM Information Sever architecture
- Difference between Server Jobs and Parallel Jobs
- Difference between Pipeline and Partition Parallelism
- Partition techniques (Round Robin, Random, Hash, Entire, Same, Modules, Range, DB2, Auto)
- Configuration file
- Difference between SMP/MPP Architecture
- Data stage components (Server / Client components)
- Package installer
- Using Controls
- Phase and Checkpoint
- Project and Sandbox
- Sub graphs
- Continuous Flows
- Interpreting the Log File
- Monitoring the Graph
- Wrapper Scripts
- Brief intro about EME
- Brief intro about Shop For Data (SFD)
- Brief intro about Conduct>It
- Brief intro about Data Profiler
The Course Videos Section.
The Course Overview Section.